Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check and drug screen
|Title:||NYS Certified PCA and HHA (Caregiver)/ Home Health Aide|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 400 East 56th St New York, NY 10022. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 212-614-8057. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.